Monday, December 19, 2011

salty love



After an amazing holiday season i'm starting to dream of warm water and thundering waves. I walk by my thick 6mm wetsuit everyday on my way into the studio...and continue on. I know that with hard work and patience  I'll get there. I'm alright with forgoing some of the  frigid atlantic surf sessions where I feel like the michelin man for the few extra hours spent working. I'll still go for a dip in the sea, just to be in it. Try to surf, laugh at the awkwardness. The ocean is healing no matter what the conditions, but nothing can replicate the feeling of warm silky water rushing around me. For now in order to calm those cravings I'll make work that reminds me of those moments... green and glassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...